The Bait Shoppe is looking for talented Experiential Producers. The ideal candidate will counsel key clients and lead the development of experiential marketing strategies, campaigns, projects, and events.
This role will report directly to the Director of Production.
YOU ALREADY KICK ASS AT
- Acting as agency’s lead contact for key accounts, streamlining internal and external client communication throughout the campaign/project management process
- Guiding and counseling leading brands within the Bait Shoppe portfolio.
- Developing and delivering creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships.
- Working with new business team(s) and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Liaising between Production, Creative Services, Fabrication adn Strategic communication departments and the Client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations
- Traveling to and manage installs, live events or productions.
- Working nights and weekends when necessary
YOUR MAGIC POWERS ALSO INCLUDE…
- Creative prowess, development of award-winning disruptive concepts
- Passion for design, storytelling, and innovation
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Curious, collaborative, and coachable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great listener and researcher
- Inclusive, creative, and influential
- Organized, efficient, and data informed
- Agency experience (3-5 Years) in marketing, communications, or related field
YOU MIGHT HAVE…
- Experience in fashion, food & beverage, entertainment, technology, or other relevant industries
- Work effectively and independently in a fast paced and changing environment
- Tech-savvy and can navigate new software tools effectively
- Ideal candidate is based in NY, but we are currently working remote until further notice
About The Bait Shoppe
The Bait Shoppe is driven by the philosophy of EXPERIENTIAL EXCHANGE. Our highly agile, team of creatives, strategists and producers develop insight-driven ideas to newshack conversation, creating rich connections between brands and consumers online and off.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401k Match
- Medical coverage
Send resume to email@example.com